Pinup Christmas Makeup



If anyone knows me knows that I absolutely LOVE Christmas! I have never done Christmas eye makeup and wanted to try it out. I decided to be literal and go with the red, green, and white Christmas colors. I have gotten lots of compliments on it, even the famous Mrs. Claus loved my makeup! The details are below.


For the pictures of my short pin curl hair style 
Foundation: Maybeline Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Coconut, Besame Cosmetics Cocoa Cashmere Foundation Stick, Besame Cosmetics French Vanilla Brightening Powder
Eyebrows: Besame Cosmetics Brown Cake Mascara
Eyeliner & Mascara: Besame Cosmetics Black Cake Mascara    Lashes: L.A. Colors Dainty Lashes
Eyelids: Besame Cosmetics Snow White Story Book Eyeshadow Palette: Red 14, outer corner of lids and outer crease, Brick 105 
Crease: Wet n Wild-Pride palette: Sparkly green, brow bone, white
Lips: Besame Cosmetics Besame Red
Cheeks: 1915 Rose Delicate Rogue

For those of you that want don't want such a bright red for eyelids try a darker red color, I know it will look beautiful.


Makeup the same as above, lipstick, Besame Cosmetics: Snow White Red (limited edition)





Comments

Popular Posts