Besame Cosmetics Snow White One Bite Review



Happy day after Christmas! I hope it was fun for everyone! So today the day after Christmas, I didn't feel like dressing up so I decided to go for the black turtleneck and dark blue skinny jeans today and I was feeling very Gloria Swanson like with this turban and added a pin curl to complete the no frills hairstyle. I finally have my Snow White makeup collection from Besame Cosmetics complete! Today I'm wearing One Bite from Besame and will also have the video review of that and my other Snow White lipsticks review up later on. Be sure to subscribe at BlackPin Ups on Youtube! I am so in love with this color that and Snow White Red, all the full tubes of lipsticks from this collection are $24. The minis from the Seven Dwarfs set are $35. 
I of course and wearing a full face of Besame. 

Eyeshadow: My eyeshadow today was from the Snow White Storybook Eye Shadow Palette. 
Lids: Cocoa 103
Crease: Brick 105
Brow bone: Saddle 104
Eyebrows: Brown Cake Mascara
Eyeliner and mascara: Black Cake Mascara
Cheeks: 1915 Rose Delicate Rogue. 
Face: Maybelline Fit Me! Coconut, Besame's Cocoa Cashmere Foundation Stick, French Vanilla Brightening Powder 
Lips: Snow White's Pies Balm Trio I'm wearing Apple and then One Bite from Snow White Collection. I love the color! It's a nice warm reddish brown color. It has just the right of brown and just the right amount of rose color. I didn't want to do in your face red like Besame Red or Victory Red and I didn't want to wear Merlot which is a wine red, I wanted something with more brown but just the right red. Yet again Gabriela has done it again! I love the color, since I'm wearing dark colors today with the exception of the pink cheeks (I needed to balance out with the reds) this is a new favorite go to color. I plan to buy another tube of this color and another tube of Snow White Red. Stay tuned for more vintage/pinup posts!






Comments

Popular Posts