Besame Cosmetics 7 Mini Dwarfs Lipstick Try out - Sneezy



Today I'm wearing "Sneezy" from the Snow White collection from Besame Cosmetics, from the Seven Dwarfs mini lipsticks. It has a nice plum color to it. I decided to go with a different look today and be casual. While the foundation, brows, mascara, and eyeliner are from Besame, I'm wearing L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow. I love wearing my big hoop earrings, they are very rock n roll but unfortunately I can't wear them at concerts because they're heavy and I can't dance and head bang with them on. Oh the downsides of being a fashionista, it comes with the territory. At the time of this posting Besame Cosmetics still has them for sale. I do hope they release a similar shade I really like this one. It reminds me a bit of Wild Orchid, I really like this one. Stay tuned for the next blog post. Also I just received word that I will get two packages from Besame next week! I can't wait to show those off and my vintage makeup. I will also be adding more videos and blog posts (Besame aside) and a Q&A! See you soon!

-Candace




Comments

Popular Posts