Besame Cosmetics 7 Mini Dwarfs Lipstick Try out- Happy







So today I decided to try out  "Happy" from the Besame Cosmetics 7 Mini Dwarfs from the Snow White Collection for the 80th anniversary. And I'm really liking it so far! My skin undertone is orange so I was a little hesitant when deciding to wear it this morning but it looks great! Also, I'm going for a different look and trying to experiment with eye shadows. I'm still wearing Besame of course, their Snow White Story Book Eye Shadow Palette, but I decided to try out pink today to go with my pink Marilyn Monroe shirt. On my eyelids I'm wearing Holly 104, for the crease I'm wearing Saddle 106, and for the brow bone I'm wearing Salmon 103. Eyebrows and eyeliner, and lashes, all from Besame and I'm wearing the Cocoa Cashmere Foundation Stick.

At the time of this posting everything is still available on Besame's website with the exception of the Story Book Eye Shadow Palette. But you can buy it here at Box Lunch

Stay tuned for my next Mini Dwarfs lipstick.







Comments

Popular Posts