10 of My Favorite Holiday Movie



Hello everyone!

I know it has been forever since I blogged! There were a lot of things changing in my life, moving, new job, death of a few friends, travel, and of course putting together the Black Pinups magazine and calendar. With those two out of the way and since it is the holiday season I decided to list 10 of my favorite holiday movies! I will be going into more detail about each movie on my YouTube Channel, so be sure to check back in a couple of days!

1. A Christmas Story


2. Christmas with the Cranks


3. Home Alone 2


4. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer


5. Santa Claus is Coming to Town


6. How the Grinch Stole  Christmas


7. The Santa Clause 


8. Mr. Krueger's Christmas


9. Star in the Night


10. It Happened on 5th Avenue


Comments

  1. I'm a little surprise the movie 'It's a Wonderful Life'
    did not make it in the top 10.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts