As most of you know I've been working on the magazine and website...solo. It's very overwhelming and very stressful and due to limited finances I still don't have internet but that should be changing soon. So I've decided to ask for helping hands. I'm looking for anyone that has experience in writing.

 
So far I’ve have four items for the magazine; recipes, Q&A with the cover model, car of the month, and makeup tips. Now for your part I’m looking for anyone that knows of history pertaining to; pinup, retro, burlesque, arts and entertainment. The arts and entertainment that also covers today’s artists that are jazz, big band swing, singers and standards. I will also need someone to cover rockabilly, antiques, and hair.

 
If there are any artists out there please respond! I don’t know if any of you are familiar with the old magazines. They used to have a section of sleazy humor and comics which is what I want for my magazine.

 
Unfortunately, there won’t be any pay starting off but I do want that to change hopefully by the second issue. I don’t mind different having different writers for each issue but I do want to build a team and prefer consistency.  If you have any pictures that contribute to the article please upload them if not let me know and I will find them. The deadline will be October 27, 2013. You can e-mail them at blackpinups@yahoo.com

 
Candace

Comments

Popular Posts